Wai Thai massage 80 min
* Regular price: 72€* A combination of traditional Thai massage, and massage using oil and spheres. Besides relaxing the body and increasing its flexibility, the Wai Thai massage improves overall well-being and helps establish a healthy mind within a healthy body. The treatment comprises a whole body massage, including face and scalp.
Abhyanga (Vata, Kapha or Pitta)– Ayurveda massage, 60 min
* Regular price: 65€* A highly individualised massage, tailored to the needs of each individual and their dosha type. Hot Ayurvedic oil (Vata, Pitta or Kapha – depending on the dosha type) is used during the massage
Traditional Thai Massage 50 min
* Regular price: 59€* By pressing the acupressure points spreading over the entire body, energy channels are opened up improving thus the energy flow throughout the body. This massage helps maintain vitality and life strength well into advanced age. Essential oils are not used in this treatment, and the client remains clothed.
Thai Massage with Selected Aromatic Oils 50 min
* Regular price: 59€* Relaxation of body and invigoration of the spirit, together with a restoration of the body energy balance. The natural essential oils add to the beneficent effect of the massage and deliver a general sensation of well-being.
Thai Massage with Warm Herbs and Oils 50 min
* Regular price: 62€* The application of warm herbs to the body helps improve blood circulation and alleviates various problems (i.e. rheumatic disorders, muscle and joint pains, as well as physical exhaustion), whereas the massage with oils restores skin tone and preserves youthful appearance of the skin.
Thai lymph drainage with aromatherapy 50 min
* Regular price: 57€* A detoxifying as well as relaxing massage helps to eliminate toxins from the body, reduces and eliminates leg swelling, and acts against bloatedness. This massage is intended to stimulate the lymphoid system, thus accelerating the elimination of waste materials from the body. This massage is of a gentle kind, having a positive effect on swellings, injuries, and is used during cellulite removal
Thai Anti-Stress Back Massage, 20 min
* Regular price: 39€* Alleviates stress and reduces pain in the lumbar, thoracic and cervical area of the spine
Ayurveda Back Massage 30 min
* Regular price: 41€* The Ayurveda back massage is suitable for any of the three doshas. The massage technique depends on the health problem treated, this being most often the pain arising from neck and lumbar area. The massage helps alleviate pain, soften the muscle thickening, boost the nervous system and relax tensions, whereas by exerting pressure on specific points along the spine it also improves the breathing function.
Shirodhara - Pouring on the forehead 45 min
* Regular price: 88€* A continuous stream of lukewarm Dhara Tailam oil is poured on the forehead inducing tranquillity and deep relaxation, reducing tension and improving the sensitivity of all sensory organs. The therapy helps alleviate headaches and depression, relieves insomnia and reduces the menopausal symptoms.